How can the Open Source Support Center provide this comprehensive support?
This comprehensive service and support is only possible, because credativ permanently employs a lot of experienced Linux and Open Source developers and administrators, who not only work as a team from a fixed workplace but who are also actively involved in the development of many Open Source projects, and therefore bring the expertise to provide extensive support on a high quality standard. The employees of credativ are among the leading Linux and Open Source specialists in the world.
credativ is closely linked to the international Open Source scene and is also actively supporting numerous Open Source projects.
Our support is geared to the real needs of our customers.
Therefore we offer much more than the classic manufacturer support. All our employees are experienced Open Source developers and administrators.
Here are some features of our Open Source Support Center™:
- Manufacturer-independent support
- Experience with OS since founding in 1999
- Pure service company without product sales
- Direct access to our experienced engineers
- Dispatching exclusively by experienced Open Source developers and administrators
- No call center
- Support exclusively by permanent employees
- Support by telephone, e-mail / ticket system, remote service and on-site service
- 24x7 support, 365 days a year
- Comprehensive monitoring services
- Operational support, remote and on-site
- Open Source support by Open Source developers
- Support model is based on inclusive support hours
- Support contract is independent of the number of servers, CPUs, or users
- Inclusive hours can be flexibly allocated and used for support and service as well as training and consulting