What drives us?
The motivation for our continued commitment to the Open Source environment is our conviction and our belief in the philosophy behind free software. Free software that can be freely used, copied, studied, modified, and distributed in compliance with the specific license.
Since its foundation, credativ has been committed to the idea of free software and is one of the most successful companies exclusively focused on services in the Open Source environment.
Why do we love Open Source software?
Here a just a few of the key reasons:
- Most Open Source projects support open standards and therefore facilitate the integration into existing IT infrastructures.
- Open Source software, in the sense of free software has no license fees.
- Making the source code publicly available allows Open Source software to provide maximum control in relation to quality and security.
- Open Source software offers independence from manufacturers and service providers (vendor lock).
- Open Source software can be individually modified and enhanced.
- Many of the latest and most innovative software projects are being developed within the vibrant global Open Source community.
How do we work?
We don’t just work to live, we live and love our work.
We believe that it’s important that we can all identify with our professional activities and that we agree with our corporate strategy. For us, social interaction is just as important as the personal contact with our customers and partners as well as our commercial success.
As an owner-managed and bank-independent company, we implement a down-to-earth and sustainable company strategy and are proud to be able to offer completely independent advice and support to our customers.
Outstanding service for our customers also requires a high level of professionalism and organization. Our company also operates cutting-edge infrastructure as a result of our involvement in numerous Open Source projects. We place great importance on quality of service and streamlined operation based on flat hierarchies. Another part of this is the certification of our processes in line with ISO 27001, which is expected to be completed soon.
In addition, we believe that our responsibility as a company and employer also extends to other areas beyond our everyday professional life. As a company, we are involved in social projects and place great importance on a sustainable and environmentally compatible method of operation.
How do we live?
While we love our work, we still place equal value on recreation and a healthy work-life-balance. This manifests itself in our company culture as regular activities and joint events to which the families of our employees are also invited. We are very pleased with the fact that the number of children within our “credativ® family” already exceeds 20.